Medical Industry, Meet VoIP Services Guaranteed to Meet Your Exact Needs
Discover how to offer improved medical service and assistance by switching over to a cutting-edge VoIP phone service customized to meet your exact needs.
SureTel’s VoIP services for medical clinics can help you save time and money while providing your patients with a high level of care they need and deserve. What’s more, technology is cheap to implement and easy to use. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by switching over a VoIP phone service tailored to meet the needs of the medical industry.
What Will VoIP Services for Medical Clinics do for Your Facility?
A VoIP service is essentially an internet-connected phone service that enables you to communicate with anyone quickly, easily and cheaply, from any location that has an internet connection. With a VoIP service, you can:
- Forward calls to your cell phone when you’re out of the office
- Have phone messages forwarded to your email account for easy viewing
- Set up an automated phone system that automatically directs patients to the doctor or staff member who is best able to provide the needed assistance
- Use caller ID and call blocking services to keep phone marketers at bay
- Set up a conference call, video chat or video conference with partners, suppliers, colleagues or a group of patients as needed
- Send and receive SMS messages and faxes
- Integrate your phone service with commonly-used apps such as Microsoft Office 365
VoIP services for the medical community are fully HIPPA-compliant to ensure that you stay in step with industry regulations while communicating clearly and easily with those you are working with and caring for. What’s more, these services are incredibly cost-efficient, enabling you to save tens of thousands of dollars every year. Unlike regular business phones, VoIP uses the internet to manage phone communications so you don’t have to pay considerable fees to make long-distance phone calls.
Why SureTel’s VoIP Services For Medical Clinics?
There are several reasons why Oregon-based medical facilities are choosing SureTel to provide the top-tier VoIP services they need to provide the local community with efficient, high-quality healthcare. These reasons include:
- SureTel offers a high level of customer service and assistance. Our support team is U.S.-based and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Our VoIP services are fast and easy to deploy. If you happen to run into problems during the set-up process, our team will help you get your new system up and running at no cost.
- A high level of availability. We know that your ability to communicate with people can be a life and death matter. That’s why we host our services on reliable Google clouds in multiple regions to ensure an availability rate of more than 99.99%
- We provide each one of our clients with the custom features and amenities they need to optimize their VoIP system.
Ready For VoIP Solutions For Your Clinic?
Ready to get started? Go ahead. Test drive SureTel’s partner program free for 30 days. No contracts, no hassles, no obligations, no stress. To sign up for your free 30-day test drive, use the form on the right, speak with our website chat agent, send us an email or pick up the phone and call us at (503) 420-5110.